Monday, November 22, 2010

Busy Weekend!

This weekend a few of us banded together, braved the cold, and stood outside for 4 hours... some of us even carried an additional, wiggling 40lbs PLUS snowsuit on their shoulders.

Why?

Free Coloring Pages!

That's right. Santa. We went to the Santa Claus parade in Cambridge, which is at night and all the floats are lit up. It's fantastic!!

My issue is, why bother showing up early to get a good spot when some rude family with 3 strollers is going to wedge themselves between you and curb anyhow? For real. That happened! What can you say? Maybe I am too polite (I mentioned this observation to my sister, and she laughed at the thought, FYI), maybe I just am too chicken to say something. Maybe I would rather mutter loudly about the rude people than to make a big stink at the freaking Santa Parade.

Weirder than weird though, the next day after we got home from soccer there was a box with an elf living in it. We're pretty sure it's just a doll though.... but we looked nervous about it. Ha!

Check out these free coloring pages for your kids if you are looking for something to keep the holiday crazy-pants excitement high in your house. I don't know about you, but we only need to mouth the word Santa and we are in for a walking in circles while trying to list the things he wants frenzy.

I love it.

No comments: