Monday, September 27, 2010

A lesson on crows?

Besides waking us up way too early and picking apart the garbage I don't know very much about crows. So like any other normal person I looked it up. Normal, of course, being the relative word here, and those who know me... be nice. : )


Apparently there are something like 40 species of crows, or ravens...  who knew? Besides, of course,   Wikipedia . They are also known to be rather intelligent, and in east Asia are considered a sign of luck.

A group of crows is called a murder. Creepy, no?

Maybe that is one of the reasons the raven has become a sort of distinct fall or Halloween decoration? Either way, I dig a glittered crow. Dont' you? Check out these magpies from Tinsel Trading Company.
Super cute right? Stay tuned my pretties... some fall/ Halloween decor ideas are on the way. The rain is putting a serious damper on my furniture re-painting right now, so it's time to switch gears.


No comments: