Monday, November 1, 2010

Bright copper kettles, and warm woolen mittens...

These are a few of my favourite things...

It's a cool crisp sunny day here. The windshield was frosted up... we could see our breath in the air. Love it.
(Well, love it for the first few days... then I am kind of over it... the romance of it all is over... you know?)

I do love tea kettles though, love my tea... all kinds. I also love pretty little tea kettles - I really want one of these glass ones, that way you can see when the tea is brewed!

Via The Tea Emporium

Via Red Umbrella Tea

Oh and check this out, the Red Umbrella Tea is offering %15 off until December 31st with every order over $25. Score! 

The great thing about a hot beverage on a cool day is that it keeps your hands warm when you are out watching the kids at the park, or hitting the farmers market for fall goodies.

But, when the cup is empty these are beautiful hand-warmers by Fuzzy Knits in New Hampshire on Etsy.


Via Etsy - Fuzzy Knits

Via Etsy - Fuzzy Knits


Happy November folks!

No comments: