Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Favourite things and the 12 Days of Christmas...

Over the next 8 weeks I am going to feature a post (or two!) each week that sings a line from the song "Favourite Things". I can't wait to show you what I have come up with for cream colored ponies!
Yesterday was just a tease, and then the idea came to me that I could continue on this trend and have some fun with it all. As you can probably tell by now I haven't really stored up lots of posts, so if it's a busy night - the craft doesn't get made and we end up with take-out... I have nothing to share! Hopefully this plan will help me make my self set deadlines. I am planning to share the Favourite Things posts on Monday. Why Monday? Well the thought of The Sound of Music makes me smile, and who couldn't use a smile on a Monday morning?! Right?! Exactly.

Further to all of this exciting news, when I shared my super fantastic Favourite Things idea with my sister she replied "OH and The 12 Days of Christmas too! That would be awesome!" I've still got to work out the details of this one, but I could craft out a partridge in a pear tree standing on my head.... 12 maids a milking - not so much. So... my mind is in overdrive on this one. Love it!

I hate posts with no pictures....  so continuing on the theme of favourite things, here is a picture of my favourite thing: My lamp.


No comments: