Monday, July 26, 2010

Welcome


Welcome to my very first blog. I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my forever battle of organizing, and making things look cute for as little money as possible.



My favourite place to look for special items, and convince myself that I need said items because a) it's fantastic!

b) it's kind of an antique! and

c) it's a flippin' bargain!

is kijiji.ca. I can't help it... the mister has called a cease and desist on dragging home anymore previously owned furniture. At least until I have finished re purposing the things I have already accumulated. Perhaps. Hopefully. (he won't notice anyhow).



The first post I will have to share involves this tea cart.... and hopefully this little sad before picture will have you dying of curiosity.

3 comments:

Grafik-Dezignr said...

When will you have a finished picture on here?? I can't wait to see!!

Amy K @ Chestnut Tree Lane said...

With a little elbow grease, and some heavy lifting - tomorrow!

Dr. M.A.D. said...

WELCOME!