Monday, October 18, 2010

More boo for your buck!

I think we will say that the twine pumpkin was the unofficial kick-off for this El cheapo Halloween decorations.

Today I have for you a project that takes a little time, but nothing too crazy. Maybe an hour?

Here are the basics... ah man, forgot the glue, I used old reliable podge. If you were wondering.


Supply total $2.00. I already the old frame, the glue and the paint. Two bucks for this?


Yes please! I cannot take the credit for this fantastic idea. Prowling the pages of One Pretty Thing for inspiration and to be impressed with the clever people who get there I came across a post for a wreath made from googly eyes. Adorable.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't tell you how much I love this! It is saved in my 'favourites folder' for next Halloween! Thank you for sharing :)

Stephanie at Full of Great Ideas